Character Idea: The Broker (The Killer of Wallstreet)

intentionkills

IMG_5302.jpegIMG_5308.jpeg
General vibe.. but less detective / more wallstreet/scrooge

Potential character names : The Broker, The Empty Suit, The Talking Head, The Cheapskate

Main Weapon: Colt .45
Melee: Suitcase

Ability 1: Going Long
Sacrifice some health for a substantial increase in damage and speed for 6 seconds.
After ability wears off, take a slight speed and damage reduction penalty for 3 seconds.

Ability 2: Coin Toss
Throw a handful of coins at the enemy to give them random debuffs for 8 seconds.
Alternatively, throw a handful of coins at teammates to give them random buffs for 8 seconds.

Ability 3: Sell Short
Use some of your souls to give yourself extra HP for a slight decrease in movement speed. If you move forward, take more damage but also receive a substantial increase in damage dealt. If you move backwards take less damage but receive a substantial decrease in damage dealt.

Ability 4: Margin Call
Throw your briefcase for a AOE attack that deals DOT to enemies in its radius. The longer they remain in this area the more damage they take. Additionally, steal a percentage of enemies souls and add them to your own.

Last edited:
I actually think The Empty Suit is a really solid concept for a corrupt / demonic wall street broker, although I don't like the ult from an aesthetic standpoint, it's a bit too literal for me.

You could do more with this concept by exploring the corrupt demonic aspect of the empty man's character more.

His thing could be sacrificing health for gains, becoming untouchable, bribery, bait and switch, predatory lending, etc.
1726420534634.png

I realy like the vibe/theme.

Not a fan of the suitcase being a melee weapon, and his ult being a AoE dot from a suitcase. Pocket already has both of that.

I do like ability 1 a lot, and 2 seems decent as well.

Back