Character Idea, NYC Rat

oldwarblues

He's a NYC rat with wrappings around his feet and hind legs, he's humanoid in patched clothes that carries a trash bag like Santa Clause. He is a Robin Hood style character a noble thief. He steals from the rich and gives to the poor. This will make sense for his ult.

1 is "Can of beans": A grenade that can bounce off of walls and then explodes with a fart sound. Enemies hit have healing reduced and leave a trail.
+1: Extra charge
+2: CD reduction
+3: Two more can of beans are thrown

2 is "Scurry": He gains movement speed and when he crosses manhole covers he is automatically boosted into the air. If he holds the 2 key he can go into the manhole covers for a short duration to hide and his projectiles gain a poison damage for that one magazine. He can also climb on walls during the duration of Scurry.
+1: Movement speed increase
+2: Fire rate increase
+3: CD reduction

3 is "I can fit anywhere": He teleports into buildings where the inside is hollow. It also acts similar to purge debuffer.
+1: Adds a dash
+2: His current abilities available and magazine do more damage.
+3: He can utilize this ability even when stunned and slept.

4 is "For those who need": He drops all of the things he's collected from the rich people's homes, and they fall from the sky like meteors. The items that fall from the sky are actually things he considers treasures... which would be trash. He steals trash from rich people's places and litters the poor neighborhoods with them, Massive piles of trash fall from the sky at random in an AOE.

Names can be changed obviously, also his firearm is a sling shot that you can hold to charge to fire more projectiles. I'm sure a cap is required but I would want it to scale with things, so it takes less time to charge. You can have standard fire be a single pellet while charge is more like a shotgun.

Back