Builds don't show up in game unless you hit 'Browse Builds' on the hero first.

you can currently work around this by setting a build to your default recommended items.
works by setting your own build as recommended too.
you can do this by going to Heroes -> click on your hero -> Builds (at the top left) -> Browse Builds (top right) -> select any build on the drop down list at the left (if you just made your own custom build it will show near the bottom) -> click the Make Default button.
This will set your recommended items tab in the shop to the build you selected and sticks between matches, it'll also give you access to being able to select any build from the list in the in-game shop UI.

you can currently work around this by setting a build to your default recommended items.
you can do this by going to Heroes -> click on your hero -> Builds (at the top left) -> Browse Builds (top right) -> select any build on the drop down list at the left (if you just made your own custom build it will show near the bottom) -> click the Make Default button.
This will set your recommended items tab in the shop to the build you selected and sticks between matches, it'll also give you access to being able to select any build from the list in the in-game shop UI.
the desire expressed in this thread is allowing us to simply select a build using the drop-down menu while in-game, instead of guessing which hero fate has in store and adding a guide from the main menu.

this can be extremely frustrating if you are deciding to add multiple new characters to your roster.

the desire expressed in this thread is allowing us to simply select a build using the drop-down menu while in-game, instead of guessing which hero fate has in store and adding a guide from the main menu.

this can be extremely frustrating if you are deciding to add multiple new characters to your roster.
i understand, i am offering a workaround. you can just do this for all the characters you have added to your roster. it'll at least give you some time to browse for builds you might want to try instead of picking one while in a live game.

Doesn't work after you restart the game

This seems to not be working for me as of the last update. Even if a build is selected before a match or a shop is visited only default recommended items display of which there are no default items displayed. Seems like there are a couple of bugs going on here with build guides.

I've also had this issue. Suggested items tab shows up blank with no items, and I can't click the dropdown to choose a build from the list.

Back