You do not rejoin party after crash then map rejoin

softgrip

Last night, I was partied up with a friend.

We played all night.

During our 5th match, his game crashed. He restarted and joined back into the match.

After the match, I queued up again - as always. I never noticed that he wasn't back in the party, he assumed I hadn't queued which ended up with me having to abandon the new match rather than him wait 40 minutes. I've not abandoned any other match. I can't stand leavers. This basically ruined the match for the other 11 people.

Neither of us noticed he wasn't in the party after his crash, as we had been playing as a duo in the previous game for about 30 minutes, and in an actual party for the last few hours.

What needs to occur is that if you are rejoining a match you also rejoin the party you were in.

I had this happen too. Definitely needs to re-group people on re-join. Will cause people to abandon games right at the start or feel pressured to make their friends wait.

Can confirm this behavior for me as well. In fact I only crashed when partied in match-starting screen, then rejoin game and am unpartied (not ideal for using party chat to avoid having whole team hear)

Back