Wrecker rework idea

Husky

I want to start with I absolutely love this hero and would be so sad if he ends up not used but it wouldn't surprise me since he's very obviously a neon prime remnant. ANYWAYS...

Ability 1: I love the rock throw. so cool. don't change it.
Ability 2: Assuming we keep the robot theme on him, i think a really fast robotic looking sprint could be cool that leaves a trail behind him and gives him slight resistances to bullets and stun while he's running (similar to bonk atomic punch)
Ability 3: The theme of the ability could be changed to fit with the game more, maybe wrecker would start to glow red and the candle enemies melt from the heat
Ability 4: Change astral walk to a wrecking ball that can be rode on and be used to gain some vertical ground that would otherwise be inaccessible, and stun or do a lot of damage to enemies in it's path

Last edited:
I also think swapping his weapon for a shotgun, something like pocket's would work a lot better in his kit and make more sense, since he is the wrecker, it would also work well with the new ability 2 if that were implemented and punish you for getting the high ground with the wrecking ball ult

Last edited:
This an awesome idea, hope they will add it, the game is in dire need of meaty weapong like shotguns, the thing is double barreled shotgun would be even better, he is a wrecker after all c:

theres secret heroes?

do we have a full list and how do i access the commands to spawn them ingame
Not really secret, more like unfinished. Though, some appear more developed than others.

The command is citadel_create_unit and to spawn Wrecker it's citadel_create_unit hero_wrecker.

I don't have the whole list of heroes, you may have luck on the Discord server. I know it exists, though.

Back