Visual bug with Seven

felix.wuenstel

When Seven gets interrupted casting his ability 4 (Storm Cloud), he will appear as an electrocuted skeleton. He is only blue bones.
Storm Cloud remains usable, the cooldown doesnt get applied.

I got interrupted by being pushed by another characters ability (creating a wall).

When Seven gets interrupted casting his ability 4 (Storm Cloud), he will appear as an electrocuted skeleton. He is only blue bones.
Storm Cloud remains usable, the cooldown doesnt get applied.

I got interrupted by being pushed by another characters ability (creating a wall).
Do you have a match ID for this, please?

Hm... are you sure this is the right match? I watched the whole thing and unless I missed something somehow, McGinnis never hits you with her wall during an ult. Do you have a timestamp?
To my understanding, bug can not be seen on the replay and is purely client-side (perhaps, the use of skill has not even registered on the server). Btw, the next usage of the Ult solved the issue, and the model returned back to normal state.20240914215949_1.jpg

Last edited:
To my understanding, bug can not be seen on the replay and is purely client-side (perhaps, the use of skill has not even registered on the server).View attachment 18252
Just make sure to get to the Quad Damage before McGinnis does as payback.

Back