Vindicta Scope/Ultimate Causes Frame Drop

holyelement17

I have played a couple of games now with Vindicta, and both games I have played with her, the ultimate/4 ability seems to almost frame cap my game. It never happens immediately either, it's only after like 5-10 minutes of playing in the match. At that point, I will have had 4 unlocked and used it a few times, with no issues.

Then, all of a sudden, as soon as I press the ability and the scope in starts, my game screeches to what feels like 5-10fps. After leaving the ability, the instant I am 'unscoped', the game goes back to normal. Feels like somewhere between 90-120fps average. It's borderline impossible to hit a shot while scoped when the game turns into a PowerPoint slideshow, and there's nothing I have found that fixes this issue outside of closing the game.

Match ID's: 8474725 & 10969262

Any suggestions/info regarding this would be greatly appreciated. :)

I have played a couple of games now with Vindicta, and both games I have played with her, the ultimate/4 ability seems to almost frame cap my game. It never happens immediately either, it's only after like 5-10 minutes of playing in the match. At that point, I will have had 4 unlocked and used it a few times, with no issues.

Then, all of a sudden, as soon as I press the ability and the scope in starts, my game screeches to what feels like 5-10fps. After leaving the ability, the instant I am 'unscoped', the game goes back to normal. Feels like somewhere between 90-120fps average. It's borderline impossible to hit a shot while scoped when the game turns into a PowerPoint slideshow, and there's nothing I have found that fixes this issue outside of closing the game.

Match ID's: 8474725 & 10969262

Any suggestions/info regarding this would be greatly appreciated. :)
did u ever fix this, i noticed its caused by alt tabbing or pressing esc

Back