[Unsolved] Moving the mouse while holding down the tab or extra info key causes the frame rate to drop

Problem Description:
I've only played about 50 games so far. I didn't realise this at first. Maybe it exists but I didn't notice it. But after the last two patches. I distinctly remember noticing it in the patch after the wall jump update. I noticed that whenever I held down the extra info button and moved the mouse the fps would get very low (about 3-5 fps). Then I realised that the same thing happens when I hold down the tab. But if I just hold the key and don't move the mouse, nothing happens. The frame rate won't drop.

Systems info:
My desktop is 12100f+6650xt, and it normally gets around 150fps. I've updated the latest drivers for the graphics card and the Windows update is up to date.

Tried and tested solutions:
I've tried all sorts of solutions to no effect. I've tried changing the mouse and keyboard, updating the graphics drivers, changing the bindings, locking the frame rate in the console, changing the graphic settings, changing full-screen display and borderless windows, but nothing works.

Back