[UI] Pup's list of detailed UI bugs

Puppyguard

Hello! I program game UI for a living so I tend to notice UI bugs the most. This is a list of the UI bugs I have encountered with a short clip showcasing them, and a step-by-step guide to reproduce them. There are a few bugs in here that have been mentioned on this forum already, I have only included these if the initial post is several months old, doesn't show how to reproduce the bug, or doesn't have a video showing the bug. Regardless, I have included links to the posts describing identical bugs below.

All of these bugs are still present as of build 5,261.

View attachment search button doesn't close.mp4
  1. Type anything into the shop's search bar.
  2. Click the 'X' on the search bar.
View attachment stamina bug.mp4
  1. Get more than 7 stamina, this can be done with Point Blank, Knockdown, and Superior Stamina on any character with 3 base stamina or more.
  2. Look at the stamina bars next to your crosshair, you should see only seven, rather than your actual total. Trying dashing, you'll see the display still doesn't update. If you dash again, you'll start consuming stamina on your display.
View attachment multiple delete item prompt.mp4
  1. Buy any item.
  2. Leave the shop and then come back.
  3. Click on the item in the lower left multiple times to sell it.
  4. You will now have as many delete prompts as clicks.
View attachment active item rebind bug.mp4
  1. Buy any active item that can be canceled, such as silence when selecting a target, or majestic leap when used.
  2. Buy another active item and displace the previous one to a new active slot.
  3. Use the original active item, and look at the cancel button shown. It will be the original slot's keybind.

1. Alternatively, just drag the active item to a new slot and use it. The cancel still won't update.
View attachment active item slot initial binding weirdness.mp4

Back