Teleport noise persists indefinitely after cancelling teleport using Shift or Jump

h9qv

Hello,
Occasionally, when cancelling a teleport at the end of the teleportation process by using the Shift key (Dash) or by jumping out of the teleport spot, the character generates the teleport noise continuously for the rest of the game. This issue doesn't occur every time, making it difficult to reproduce consistently, but when it does happen, the noise persists even after the player dies and respawns, affecting gameplay as other players can hear the sound indefinitely.

About the Video Evidence: Unfortunately, I wasn't able to capture the exact moment when the bug occurs, but I have attached a video showing gameplay after the bug has triggered, with the persistent teleport noise audible in the background. Also, I can't find my recent matches in the current client to provide a match ID.

Attachments

Last edited:
it is quite annoying sound indeed.
And i also have had trouble sorting from recent matches. I like the new profile page but prehaps i am blind but a tab for just matches like it was would still be better

Back