Stuck inside Area by Green Lane Guardian/Stairs and Under Lane-side Small Camp

I had two frustrating glitches with phantom strike in my most recent game, one was almost certainly game ending as it left me stranded for several minutes and forced me to let the enemy team kill me to eventually get free. The match ID is 22175639 and I was playing Viscous. The location where I was stuck was by the mid lane stairs in the wall towards the small camp. There was a large empty space here where I could move, allowing me to walk up the wall next to the lane-side small camp. I could also walk up to the lane-side stairs and see enemy creeps nearby. I had used phantom strike chasing someone who was trying to escape up green lane stairs while chasing them from the side-route between the outer lane and inner lane. That's when I got stuck. This continued until I coordinated with the enemy team to find a small gap in the collision where they could attack me and kill me. If you pull up the replay of the map you should be able to see me trying to find ways to get back into the map. One thing I noticed was there was a gap where I could cast puddle punch through it and it would reappear inside the map. While I could do this and even strike enemy players/creeps I could not use blink dagger to pass through this gap and i could not find targets from phantom strike.

The other glitch is not as important but I'll mention it in case the feedback is useful. I used phantom strike to attack an enemy haze and it put me on the opposite side of a wall as her, leaving me unable to attack her. The area was near the outer lane's tier 1 guardian, the little flank room with the stairs by the cathedral/fire station. I was using Viscous's ultimate when I used phantom strike, which I bring up to say there may be issues w/ how it determines where to place Viscous's larger body when using phantom strike.

While writing this the replay is still not available and I forgot to take screenshots while it happened, sorry. I think there is an issue with the space near the inner lane stairs up to the lane guardian where there's a gap in the geometry that is small enough for the game to place players through if there are issues with teleport collision but it is not large enough to otherwise pass through. The area I was stuck in was so spacious, it definitely feels like if the interior geometry was thicker this would not have been possible.

Back