Stuck in a Wall (Phantom Strike?) - Unstuck and Suicide commands do nothing

asdfsadklfj1234

I see there are already several of these threads. I'll post mine anyway because I took a video and it's a little funny (I get out at the very end).

I think at least suicide should work (or there should be a console command) - this seems very useful and not that hard to make sure it works to avoid these situations.

For those who encounter a similar situation: I found `explode` works in a sandbox but haven't tried in a real game (yet). It also seems you can use Phantom Strike to get out of the wall.

Match: 19029663

Edit: To be clear the bug is most likely from using Phantom Strike on a target next to a wall and getting warped inside the wall. The game was somewhat chaotic at that time but I will check the replay frame by frame when I have a minute to confirm this.

Last edited:
The "Similar threads" suggestions below show this is an issue that has happened to a lot of people going back several months.

If you find this thread, the best way to get out is to Phantom Strike someone.

I went back and took a video of the cause of the issue. It's pretty strange. It doesn't place me in a wall next to the person I striked, but instead teleports me a moderate distance away into this wall.

I also can be seen trying to Phantom Strike out of the wall early on (while the teamfight is still going on) - it looks like it is not allowing me to target other players at this time. Later, I do Phantom Strike on someone trying to fight me in the wall, but remain inside the wall. Finally, when I get out, I am in ball form (dont know if that is relevant). Good luck to whomever figures out the fix for this one.

Back