Soul Secure desynced?

Mudsplash

So I'v been sussing that this was a thing while laneing where it seems like souls are being secured or denied. Where the enemy is able to secure them before they render for me.
I was able to confirm this in the sand box and the lowest ms I was able to achieve was 150, on a 10ms to the server ping. Friends ping was 10ms as well but was able to get the soul secure ms down to 90.
I suspect that this is a render or timing issue with my hardware.
(130fps, 165hz display, 10ms ping)
Has anyone else experienced something similar?

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS
GPU AMD Radeon RX 7600S

So I'v been sussing that this was a thing while laneing where it seems like souls are being secured or denied. Where the enemy is able to secure them before they render for me.
I was able to confirm this in the sand box and the lowest ms I was able to achieve was 150, on a 10ms to the server ping. Friends ping was 10ms as well but was able to get the soul secure ms down to 90.

GPU AMD Radeon RX 7600S
Not sure if this is relevant, but they did change things to compensate for people with higher pings. Now, if you both shoot the orb around the same time, even if the denier hits first, if its close enough timing, then it gives the benefit to the securer.

GPU AMD Radeon RX 7600S
Ive noticed this issue as well. i swear that sometimes enemies will deny a soul before it even becomes visible to me

Approximately every 4th game, if the adversary has high fire rate (e.g. Bebop, Wraith, Ivy, Haze, Infernus), the orb-breaking "tinkle" is heard simultaneously with the creep's death sound, and no orb is ever rendered. My ping is almost always in 60-80 ms range.

Back