some jank with siphon bullets

flim

there seems to be some unintended behavior when multiple people hit someone with siphon bullets. stacks on the ui are not always accurate, and its possible to steal someone elses siphon stacks (note stacks and hp in clip). Also happened in reverse, I lost stacks to them being stolen. some item combinations or something also can cause the siphon bullet damage to not show as spirit damage

Attachments

To add on to this, siphon is inconsistently applied. If you buy siphon + ricochet and continually attack one person, siphon randomly chooses one of the enemies instead of who you are shooting. The item appears to have a 1 second cooldown on application, so regardless of having ricochet or not your first bullet when it's off cd should hit the main target you shoot and affect them, not anyone else (or it should apply to everyone equally)

Additionally, both flim and I experienced the life reduction stop working when we tested. I'm unsure how to reproduce it though and I'm concerned that may impact live games as well.

Attachments

Back