Sixteen - Concept Art

Cool concept. My criticism here (aside from the spelling/grammar mistakes) would be that the kit is kind of weak/narrow. Emancipation could cancel all debuffs, for instance, instead of just stun. Open Mind giving a chance to evade headshots just means enemies will aim center mass.

Great work overall!

Cool concept. My criticism here (aside from the spelling/grammar mistakes) would be that the kit is kind of weak/narrow. Emancipation could cancel all debuffs, for instance, instead of just stun. Open Mind giving a chance to evade headshots just means enemies will aim center mass.

Great work overall!
Me fail English? That's unpossible.

View attachment 5131

Whispers spread of a dark presence in New York —a vengeful wraith, bandaged and brooding. His tall frame, once graced by dignity, now shambles through the city streets, eyes aflame. The bandages that enshroud him are no longer stained with his own blood. The soaked lining of his flag bears witness to the treachery that claimed him, stitched with the words: “One country, one destiny.”
looks cool. i want a grim american weirdo on the roster, i just love evil patriot designs in magic obscura stuff!

Back