Silence glyph infinite idle projectile and sound loop bug

When casting a Silence glyph on a target that dies before the Silence glyph projectile can reach them, it stays in the air aimlessly and infinitely with the looping travel sound, which is very loud and can get annoying as the sound and projectile does not go away. It seems like this is exclusive only to the Silence glyph as for other item projectiles that travel but a player dies before it can reach them, it simply disappears but that is not the case with the Silence glyph.

Bump because I buy this item every game on pocket and the sound is actually deafening. It does not reduce with range and sounds nearly mapwide as if it is right on top of your ear. No other sounds can be discerned through the noise it makes.

Bump because I buy this item every game on pocket and the sound is actually deafening. It does not reduce with range and sounds nearly mapwide as if it is right on top of your ear. No other sounds can be discerned through the noise it makes.
Yeah, although the sound goes away after a certain radius you leave from which is very wide, once you come back into the radius, the sound comes back. I hope they fix this as the sound gets irritating after a while and feels like it is drilling into your ears nonstop. I literally had to lower or straight up turn off the game sound volume because of how loud it was. Very strange all the other item ability projectiles disappear after a while when it can't locate a target except for this one, and has the loudest sound out of all the other projectile item abilities in the game.

Back