Shop Search UI bugs

redmser.jj2

1. Whenever you clear the shop search textbox completely (e.g. backspace the last remaining letter in the text field, or select all -> backspace), the search results are not updated. Repro: type "x", then press backspace
  2. The "X" icon button to clear the shop search does not do anything when clicked.
  3. Right-clicking the shop search bar shows a very large context menu with Paste in it (same for the developer console). Should likely be reduced in scale.

These bugs are still present.

In regards to bug #2, I found you can get the X button to work if you first take focus away from the search bar. The only ways I've found to do that so far are to left click on an item, or to press the middle mouse button. Clicking the X button then causes the shop to jump to the Weapon tab.

I also found that if you sell an item while a search filter is active, the shop again jumps to the Weapon tab.

A third way to jump to the Weapon tab is by pressing the middle mouse button a second time while the cursor is hovering over the search bar but while the search bar doesn't have focus.

Back