Severe performance degradation after 09-26-2024 patch.

dennis35larosa

After the latest patch I can't run the game anymore, it goes from 70 FPS all the way down to the 10s, it's not even constant because sometimes it happens when I open the shop, other times when I look at creeps and players, sometimes completely random, it was fine the patch before.

All settings are on the lowest, the PC specs are:
GPU: RX 480 4GB​
Driver version: 24.3.1​
CPU: i5 6400​
RAM: 16GB DDR4 2133 Mhz​

I have a RX6700 XT + 5600x + 24GB DDR4 RAM and have nearly reduced all my settings to minimum. It doesn't make sense to play with all the framing and stuff. I have complained with my own thread earlier but it might be going to dead ears.

Every patch is just making this worse and worse. And no it's not because of shaders needing to recompile etc

Last edited:
I have a RX6700 XT + 5600x + 24GB DDR4 RAM and have nearly reduced all my settings to maximum. It doesn't make sense to play with all the framing and stuff. I have complained with my own thread earlier but it might be going to dead ears.

Every patch is just making this worse and worse. And no it's not because of shaders needing to recompile etc
To be fair the game was playable before that patch on my PC, but now it's completely unusable, I also want to add that I'm using Dx11 as Vulkan was bad even before the patch (haven't tried it on this one)

Update: The bottleneck seems to be GPU, VRAM is filled at around 90% so that might be a factor too (even though it the game ran fine on the same hardware before).
Disabling MBOIT seems to fix the problem in SOME situations.

Back