Server being auto assigned to EU

shafaqskull

So ive been playing this game with my friends for the past couple months and we had no issues. the game chooses the server closest to the person that queue first. But now after this update, it seems to be choosing a server thats closest to both my friends and me, thus giving us all around 150 ping. Now I cant play with my friends anymore because they would rather have lower ping and If i join the party it will queue us into EU.

Another thing, ive been unable to make the region override work since the update. now it queues into asia no matter what region I choose with the command.

I'm also having this problem, I set citadel_region_override 0 to play with NA friends (I am from South America) and never had a problem until today. Today I played a normal match (ID: 21742728) with a friend and they were the party leader, and it set us on the SA server, that never happened before. I changed the region to NA again using the console command again and tried a bot match (ID: 21748240) and again it put me on SA.

Back