Screen shakes while shooting

smores

View attachment deadlock_screen_jitter.mov

MATCH ID: 16882810
Time stamps: 38:48 & 39:03 (among many others before i was able to start OBS up)
Character: Wraith

I'm not sure how to replicate this bug. Will try and update the thread if I have a consistent way to do so. When I shoot my gun, the screen shakes left and right somewhat in-sync with my bullets. The video doesn't seem to do it justice but in game it was awful. Using NVIDIA RTX 3080 Ti.

View attachment 20075

MATCH ID: 16882810
Time stamps: 38:48 & 39:03 (among many others before i was able to start OBS up)
Character: Wraith

I'm not sure how to replicate this bug. Will try and update the thread if I have a consistent way to do so. When I shoot my gun, the screen shakes left and right somewhat in-sync with my bullets. The video doesn't seem to do it justice but in game it was awful. Using NVIDIA RTX 3080 Ti.
For some reason, the video does not load, but if your shaking does not look like a recoil, then this may be a problem with the API that you use. Are you using DX11 or VULKAN? Try using a different API, perhaps the bug may disappear. If anything, you can install vulkan as in the game, but it is better to use the launch parameters by writing: -vulkan.

Back