Screen flashing black after a series of bugs

Vookay

So I just had very random series of bugs happen to me and now my game is basically unplayable.
1. I die in a match of people vs bots as Haze, I press to watch the death replay and my game crashes.
2. I rejoin the match and completely every other person shows as disconnected, running into a wall and all the AI is broken, doing the same.
3. I get thrown out randomly and now the game started flashing black on BOTH of my monitors when its fullscreen or borderless windowed. setting it to windowed stops the flashing, but i wouldn't call that a fix.
I uploaded a video below showing what exactly is happening. Flashing stops at the end, because I alt-tabbed to a different application.
First I thought this was my graphics card suddenly dying, but I just tried another game in fullscreen and borderless windowed with no problems.
I will try uninstalling now, but uploading this because didn't see anything else in the forum like it.
View attachment VID_20240608_000042.mp4
EDIT: Reinstalling did not fix this
EDIT 2: This was fixed by disable nvidia overlay, i guess something to do with screen recording block. The other bugs are unrelated, i guess.

Last edited:
Back