Ricochet deals the same damage on headshots and bodyshots despite showing damage as a headshot.

I knew it felt underwhelming

honestly ricochet feels overhyped unless you are trying to apply DoTs or anti heal. The enemies are rarely close enough together to make the extra DPS worth it. I would rather have lucky shot or glass cannon or crippling headshot or leach or....

honestly ricochet feels overhyped unless you are trying to apply DoTs or anti heal. The enemies are rarely close enough together to make the extra DPS worth it. I would rather have lucky shot or glass cannon or crippling headshot or leach or....
Personally I favor it both for easy wave clear but also because I do tend to do a lot of on-hit builds... so this feels like vindication for feeling like something was lacking with it but still using it often anyway.

Plus if there's a Dynamo on my team......... :devilish:

But yeah, it's really good to know the details of what is going on with this item.

Its for item procs, funny interaction(mc guinnis, seven, haze), or straight up snowball with siphon or lucky shot. This item is broken in certain builds.
Also it allows for a ranged combat due to multiple item procs.

Its for item procs, funny interaction(mc guinnis, seven, haze), or straight up snowball with siphon or lucky shot. This item is broken in certain builds.
Also it allows for a ranged combat due to multiple item procs.
oooh i didnt know lucky shot procced with it. This might change my opinion on it. That's still really expensive though!

Back