Respawned with somebody else's items.

discofroman

Was playing a quick match and as i respawned towards the end of the game all of my items were swapped to the items of the player i was spectating prior to dying.

Match ID 17961467 Not sure if youll be able to see it from a spectators point of view but i couldnt use any of my activables and all of my bonuses were messed up.

I've had this happen before but in my case I'm pretty sure it's just a UI bug that happens when you spectate a teammate while dead. The items reverted back to normal after a few moments. This sounds different though.

I've had this happen before but in my case I'm pretty sure it's just a UI bug that happens when you spectate a teammate while dead. The items reverted back to normal after a few moments. This sounds different though.
Yeah but if u r in a clutch fight defending ur base and can't use ur own items it's quite frustrating so it's definitely not a small thing.

Quick way to fix it is to pop buymenu open and close it, but yeah this is seriously a frustrating bug when you need to know what actives are on CD.
This is the easiest fix right now for the issue. Your items and skills are not actually changed, it's a visual bug in the UI that comes from spectating someone while you're waiting to respawn.

You can also cast an ability to have the UI correct itself in most cases, but yeah, open the buy menu and close it to properly reset your UI.

Back