report on haze and warden with superdash

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am for fair play, for competition, I am already tired of people who buy cheats. aggression is completely justified, but what about mother, this was written after we saw insults to the Russian nation. Why didn't you emphasize this, friend? you were probably in the same game or know these glitchabusers )

I am for fair play, for competition, I am already tired of people who buy cheats. aggression is completely justified, but what about mother, this was written after we saw insults to the Russian nation. Why didn't you emphasize this, friend? you were probably in the same game or know these glitchabusers )
Ask yourself why I pointed out that y'all are the same. Maybe and just maybe cause you are, I never insulted russian people, I just said that y'all act the same, if you took that as an insult well, means you already know what you look like while writing and acting like you did in the game. Now stop accusing us of cheating, it's no cheat, it's a move tech that you can learn in like 5 minutes, go train instead of wasting your time here

Last edited:
This is a really childish argument. It's a playtest, abusing bugs and glitches is gonna happen and comparing it to cheating is just silly. Yeah, it's a bit dickish to use it to your advantage in games but to make a thread asking for him to be banned is ridiculous.

Let's see what you write in the chat when these people turn against you
I don't play games to rage against people. I get upset sometimes in the heat of the moment but I never shittalk in my games or act toxic. I think you can react however you want in your personal private space but should think about others, and maintaining respect/decorum, when typing or talking to others.

This is a really childish argument. It's a playtest, abusing bugs and glitches is gonna happen and comparing it to cheating is just silly. Yeah, it's a bit dickish to use it to your advantage in games but to make a thread asking for him to be banned is ridiculous.
Not that Valve will read my comment and decide the oh so wise artifactlover0 has delivered his verdict, but personally I think both are wrong. Using known exploits seems like it'd generate junk data for a playtest. If a Warden is absolutely stomping via an exploit unrelated to his character or general gameplay then it's creating data less relevant to overall balancing done by the devs, I think.

I don't know what Valve considers junk data etc etc etc but this is just my guess. Please don't consider this as anything more than a speculative opinion.

Вновь дикая обезьяна с западных краев начинает оскорблять другие нации, используя при этом баги и читы, совсем у ребят с головой проблемы, уже не первый раз, когда тут оскорбляют Россию и людей, форум все больше и больше становится похожим на форум расистов (n)(n)(n)

Not that Valve will read my comment and decide the oh so wise artifactlover0 has delivered his verdict, but personally I think both are wrong. Using known exploits seems like it'd generate junk data for a playtest. If a Warden is absolutely stomping via an exploit unrelated to his character or general gameplay then it's creating data less relevant to overall balancing done by the devs, I think.

I don't know what Valve considers junk data etc etc etc but this is just my guess. Please don't consider this as anything more than a speculative opinion.
Neither one is "right", obviously, if we must be absolutist. You "shouldn't" use glitches to win games but I don't think one should be banned for it most of the time. It's like that for honour tornament of years back where the winner used an exploit to win and nobody blamed him because they all blamed the devs for not dealing with that exploit before the tornament. Ultimately it's a bug and an oversight and will be patched. But it seems the discussion has greatly veered from the crime and punishment of bug abuse. That is to conclude, I do concur with your mighty and wise verdict. As for junk data, while it might not be typical for how one abusing the bug would play a hero, how other heroes can adapt to an oppresive component to their games might not be so worthless. The adaptability of a hero so to speak.
Вновь дикая обезьяна с западных краев начинает оскорблять другие нации, используя при этом баги и читы, совсем у ребят с головой проблемы, уже не первый раз, когда тут оскорбляют Россию и людей, форум все больше и больше становится похожим на форум расистов (n)(n)(n)
Here comes the Russia defense brigade. Calling people "monkeys" in Russian while also trying to play the victim of racism is genuinely hilarious. Do you just lurk the threads ctrl+f-ing "russia" or something? This is the second time I've seen you being completely unhinged.

Neither one is "right", obviously, if we must be absolutist. You "shouldn't" use glitches to win games but I don't think one should be banned for it most of the time. It's like that for honour tornament of years back where the winner used an exploit to win and nobody blamed him because they all blamed the devs for not dealing with that exploit before the tornament. Ultimately it's a bug and an oversight and will be patched. But it seems the discussion has greatly veered from the crime and punishment of bug abuse. That is to conclude, I do concur with your mighty and wise verdict. As for junk data, while it might not be typical for how one abusing the bug would play a hero, how other heroes can adapt to an oppresive component to their games might not be so worthless. The adaptability of a hero so to speak.

Here comes the Russia defense brigade. Calling people "monkeys" in Russian while also trying to play the victim of racism is genuinely hilarious. Do you just lurk the threads ctrl+f-ing "russia" or something? This is the second time I've seen you being completely unhinged.
Ты безвольное существо, которые не имеет собственного мнения, свободен

the quick answer is yes, they're unhinged. they're playing a western game made by westerners who like and probably even hire LGBTQ people (completely banned under his ideology) and yet here they are complaining about westerners.

He's having a melt down in here.

Funny how he couldn't even proof read his title before posting.
Забавно, что у тебя мозгов не хватает понять, что это переводчик, но ты же слабоумный, что с тебя взять.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back