report on haze and warden with superdash

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should really change your nick considering how toxic you were in game... Couldn't stop complaining abt a tech that you couldnt do yourself... Maybe stop crying so much for a game and try to learn from your deaths. You know what's worth of a ban? Insulting and teabagging for a whole game while winning by an enormous margin. Russians proving what they are once more... Also, don't want to burst you bubble but for the entirety of the game you couldn't accept a duel and had to run back to your team in order to get the kill, so really not much more to say, I can accept a teabag but not under those circumstances, cause then you really start to get toxic for no reason, what is that you're proving?

Weak? you are weak by running back each time you could duel me, yet you chose to run back to your bf scared like a child. I repeat, y'all just proving how russians should not be welcomed in any community

there was not a single racist message from us, only you spread rot on the Russians, this is so, for your information)
It's factual tho, you all play innocent after doing the worst things possible, in games and in real life, you just look dumb that's all, no anger for you, just pity

Just watched the game and I probably wouldn't be asking valve to look in to a game with chat like that man. Them abusing known about bugs in a matchmade game is pretty cringe but you and your party telling people to check the forums for their dead mom, telling people to delete and using slurs I can't repeat lest valve strike me down is considerably worse.

Just watched the game and I probably wouldn't be asking valve to look in to a game with chat like that man. Them abusing known about bugs in a matchmade game is pretty cringe but you and your party telling people to check the forums for their dead mom, telling people to delete and using slurs I can't repeat lest valve strike me down is considerably worse.
Let's see what you write in the chat when these people turn against you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back