Remove the separation of the RU and EU servers

You judge a person regardless of his knowledge of english or willingness to play a good game just because of his ethnicity, that is the definition of racism. But not only are you proud of being racist, you encourage developers of the game to follow in your example and explain why that is a good thing. Actually disgusting.

Russians so dilusional now they think they are a race.

Idk I dont mind russians if they speak english. In that case I dont even notice they are russian but if they have cyrillic name and pause 10s into the game to write something in cyrillic and then proceeding to go full blyat-mode in voice you dont have to be surprised people get annoyed by it.
Maybe just make a rule so you are only allowed to speak/type in english else you can get reported and chatbanned. Is there a game with such rule?
It just kinda makes sense to me. (as a non-native english speaker)

Last edited:
There is only one nationality that refuses to speak English in games like dota, CS, and now Deadlock, and that nationality is Russian. The ranked system that forces players to choose either EU West OR East with a cooldown on switching between them is an excellent addition and will do much to stop Russians from cheeki breeking in the West where all people agree to speak English. I'm also tired of Russians spamming Z's in my games and bringing up the war.

Russians so dilusional now they think they are a race.

Idk I dont mind russians if they speak english. In that case I dont even notice they are russian but if they have cyrillic name and pause 10s into the game to write something in cyrillic and then proceeding to go full blyat-mode in voice you dont have to be surprised people get annoyed by it.
Maybe just make a rule so you are only allowed to speak/type in english else you can get reported and chatbanned. Is there a game with such rule?
It just kinda makes sense to me. (as a non-native english speaker)
Very off topic from deadlock but they technically are a different race. Race is deeper than skin color.
Either way, russians should stay on russian servers, it's really annoying to play with them

There is only one nationality that refuses to speak English in games like dota, CS, and now Deadlock, and that nationality is Russian. The ranked system that forces players to choose either EU West OR East with a cooldown on switching between them is an excellent addition and will do much to stop Russians from cheeki breeking in the West where all people agree to speak English. I'm also tired of Russians spamming Z's in my games and bringing up the war.
French people too but their natural habitat are games made by Riot.

You judge a person regardless of his knowledge of english or willingness to play a good game just because of his ethnicity, that is the definition of racism. But not only are you proud of being racist, you encourage developers of the game to follow in your example and explain why that is a good thing. Actually disgusting.
I'm not racist. I just dont have many fond memories of Russians, since I live in Czechia. 😉 Same story over and over again. Ivan goes where he pleases, regardless of no invitation. So you could say I don't really like Russians, however i still try to communicate and play together with them, whenever i need to in Deadlock. This favor is almost never replied from their side though.

Back