Randomly getting exrtemeley low FPS.

tilmanus1

Hey im having a problem with the game. I have been experiencing major frame drops. it started randomly in a game. I was always playing at around 120fps, but suddenly it doesnt go over 80 max and when stuff is happening on screen it dips as low as 25 and is basically unplayable. to try and fix it, I have tried to verify the game files, and the verifying process was stuck at 0% and I couldnt start the game anymore. So now I have reinstalled the game and I still have extremely low fps. Its not a problem with my rig (i9 9900k and rtx 3080) and I know the optimization is bad cuz the game isnt even out yet, but it worked before at 120 frames plus and now its unplayable, so its definately a Problem with the game.
Hope someone van help me, this game is like crack cocaine to me, I NEED to play.

I experienced the same thing up until I reset the resolution to 85%. By mid-game, having the resolution set to 100% was causing my frames to decrease, and eventually it became unplayable. I don't know if setting it to vulkan help but I don't lose frames in game anymore for now.

Back