Random temporary ban - potential reporting abuse

JustKriv

Hey, I've been playing Deadlock for a few days, and I've played 28 matches so far. Today once again I was playing with a friend. We had the normal match in which nothing in particular happened, the game chat was silent and everyone played their role, I got randomly banned for 2-5 minutes. Just after the match, we couldn't start the new one because of that. The more strange is that, after the next match once again I got banned, this time for 10 minutes.
Nothing in particular happened in both matches. We lost them, we lacked team co-op and like in every MOBA, one lane got fed and carried the match. It all felt like it was a rage of random reporting. The only outstanding thing was that these 2 matches were the first in my history where I topped the souls score in my team. I still have trouble understanding why randomly I have fewer souls than my teammates, but this time I got lucky. And I think these reports were just pure malice.
Why do I know about reports? Well, there is another topic where the developer said that bans are from reports only, and I feel they're not verified.
I created another topic to outline this issue, as in another topic people were talking about unusual behaviour like AFKing, but our matches were completely normal. I would say strangely normal as no one talked on the chat.
Matches ids: 6670487, 6688405.

The worst thing is that I don't know why I was banned. If only I knew, I would make sure that thing will never happened again.

Dont want to deny your experience, but from my understanding reports are watched and have to be verified by valve developers and people watching the game ( similar to overwatch ) . Also report abusing is itself banable too. Try your best to reach out to the developers, but most likely you werent banned due to report spaming. Did you rage quit? Were you toxic in chat?

Also bans are delayed. You wont get instantly a ban for your last 2 matches, the bans are probably due to matches in the past ( especially because they said they would wait a few days for the behaviour system to work ). Just dont ragequit, be toxic or spam unjustified reports yourself and probably nothing will ever happen to you.

If you still feel unfair treated, reach out to the developers.

Back