Pc usage / performance

Jang0o0o

Hey! I have a huge issue with the performance of this game. I tried even lowering the resolution and the resolution scale but this did nothing. When i play the game my gpu/cpu do not get full usage. My cpu sits around 50-60 % and gpu and 30-50% and never gets any higher if you ignore once a match spikes when something happens. This allwould be very normal if the game was performing at atleast a certain locked point of fps and would not need to use anymore but this is not the case. The performance of the game gets worse the longer the game goes on but the usage does not rice instead the fps gets worse and worse as time goes on.

My pc specs
Ryzen 5 5600x
amd 6750 XT
16 Gb of ddr4 ram
tuf 470x plus gaming motherboard
the game is installed on a m.2 ssd with more than 20% of capacity left free

i have updated all the drivers on the pc not just gpu but all chipsets, network adapters, usb anything you can think of i have tried.
I have made the game be a high priority trough launch commands and through task manager.

the game is just not willing to use anymore of my pc for some odd reason and as mentioned above lowering the graphics does not fix the issue. The game never crashes which is nice but the experience after the first 10 minutes of gameplay gets super bad trying to deny or follow some one with your mouse under 60 fps feels afful. I am willing and wanting to fix this issue and prepared to send over any date or download any data tracking or such things that might resolve this issue for me and many others to come. I would call my self tech savy i do indeed teach computer science and have been building my own pc's for over 10 years now and like to belive i know what im talking about or doing but nothing seems to help.

Not sure if this will help you but you could try my settings I use. I have a very similar rig setup
- Use custom Resolution
- Aspect ration: 16x9
- Resolution: (your monitor)
- Window Mode: Full Screen
- Rendering: Direct3D 11(-dx11)
- Use basic settings: All the way to the left to "Fastest"

- Use advanced settings-
Upscaling Technology: FSR2(TAA)
Scaling Mode: Native AA
Screen Space AO: Off
Distance Field AO: Off
Motion Blur: Off
Texture Quality: High

The boxes I do not have anything checkmarked, all are unchoked

Not sure if this will help you but you could try my settings I use. I have a very similar rig setup
- Use custom Resolution
- Aspect ration: 16x9
- Resolution: (your monitor)
- Window Mode: Full Screen
- Rendering: Direct3D 11(-dx11)
- Use basic settings: All the way to the left to "Fastest"

- Use advanced settings-
Upscaling Technology: FSR2(TAA)
Scaling Mode: Native AA
Screen Space AO: Off
Distance Field AO: Off
Motion Blur: Off
Texture Quality: High

The boxes I do not have anything checkmarked, all are unchoked
bro u saved me, fr, I was using native with terrible fps drops, now I'm flying :D

Back