Now That Behavior System Exists, Can I(And Others Similiar) Get Unbanned For Reasons still Unknown?

I have joined this thread because I believe my ban is undeserved. I’ve already mentioned this on the forum before, but I want to explain my position again:

1. In games, I always show respect to my opponents and teammates. There have been no signs of disrespect from me, at least not in the game itself. In real life, I might occasionally say something harsh, but this doesn't apply to the game environment.
  2. I have never used cheats, so there's nothing for me to add on that point.
  3. The ban was due to an invite. However, I was invited by a friend who isn’t banned, so this point should not be relevant.
1728828261686.png

I have joined this thread because I believe my ban is undeserved. I’ve already mentioned this on the forum before, but I want to explain my position again:

1. In games, I always show respect to my opponents and teammates. There have been no signs of disrespect from me, at least not in the game itself. In real life, I might occasionally say something harsh, but this doesn't apply to the game environment.
  2. I have never used cheats, so there's nothing for me to add on that point.
  3. The ban was due to an invite. However, I was invited by a friend who isn’t banned, so this point should not be relevant.
View attachment 23911
Since when is your ban? as mine is almost 2 months old now...

Back