New quick cast system doesn't work

tim6

With the new quick cast system, I can no longer set quick cast for individual abilities. Only all at once.

For example, previously I had Geist's 4 set to quick cast, and her 1 set to normal cast. With the new system, I have to have them all quick cast or all regular cast. Even setting "Use ability defaults" just acts the same as "quick cast disabled"

Is this a bug, or was the change intentional to not allow us to customize quick casting anymore?

Just to be sure. Did you mark this
1727457191399.png

Then you click hero from drop down menu which will give you specific options instead of all hero option from default which is pretty much on-off.

1727457253577.png

I went through whole list today after that 500mb patch and it works.

However sometimes hero specific keys don't respect default setting and so I needed to set items to quick cast on half of heroes manually and if you have keybind already in use sometimes you can't delete it immediately, instead you have to set it again to the same key and only then x next to key will work and allow you to pick used key to other thing which in my case was using Mouse2 for Ability 1 on some heroes.

Back