New minimap/heroes on map, camp icons, and constant freezes

Honestly the new icons are terrible too. They are too normalised to be easily discernible, and the lack of saturation makes everything into a blurry same color mess. The shapes of all the heroes are super easy to tell appart in the portraits (which were used previously) and this hurts insanely the visibility, because many characters now have the fundamental same shapes and/or colors, like Dynamo, Viscous and Paradox, Vindicta and Abrams or Ginnis and Shiv. Appart from that, Infernus looks like a red mess on the enemy team, Geist like a cream circle on your team or haze who is now quite literally a black ball with no features.

Holy shit I had no opportunity to play post patch yet but this is atrocious, it took me way too long to see these green squares and hero portraits look like mess, I can't even tell who is next to lash, some snow owl??????
They all also look pixelated as hell, and these backgrounds don't work well at all since teams are yellow/blue, it would make much better contrast than white/red which makes some heroes barely visible.

Then there's loss of pathways, this game has enough Z lvls to warrant having them on minimap, now it's impossible to tell where pocket might be based on minimap appearance, where previously it was easy to tell if he was inside building or on top. This is especially important because map keeps changing and new ways are patched in so remembering everything is impossible at the moment.

Then there's shape, like good 20% of new map is just emptiness due to circle radius, that's completely unnecessary and lastly contrast of map itself is bad, previous was sharp light grey and dark grey, now it's gradient??? why grey that looks very mute and way too close to lane's ways color, old map was much better visibility and way less eye strain to look at.

The freezing right now is unbearable. Makes it hard to play. Especially during laning phase missing orbs and last hits due to constant stuttering

I really am not a fan of the new minimap, and would love at least an option to use the old one. Not being able to see pathways really screws with my map awareness. And yeah, I could just memorize the map, and eventually I will, but it's an unnecessary and (in my opinion) unfun change to have juking gated behind "oh crap there's not a path there"

Back