New Hero: Eros (w Concept Art made by me ;D <3 )

Nice art! Although I'll say the character to me at least doesnt really fit in with the others artstyle wise, most characters dont really have that "flamboyence" yours does, which helps for them to fit in the grimy world of deadlock.
Kit is pretty neat, ult sounds fun

Nice art! Although I'll say the character to me at least doesnt really fit in with the others artstyle wise, most characters dont really have that "flamboyence" yours does, which helps for them to fit in the grimy world of deadlock.
Kit is pretty neat, ult sounds fun
ty <3 , Yeah this first mini project was meant to be more self indulgent more than anything, i really wanted to make my own "lifeweaver" from overwatch type of character, mainly cause i think feminity and elegant male figures are very lacking and viewed poorly and when they do exist they get certain reaction out of people (prove of this literally in discord got a few people reacting with a disgusting face on the art xd). I def based more the appearence into kinda what Lady Geist vibes gives me, which is elegant and fashionable but with mystic powers, but yeah i do see what you coming from, that comparing it with the rest of the cast can feel somewhat out of place and gonna keep that in mind for future heroes ideas.
And once again thank you so much! i had a lil hard time trying to get a cool kit that thematically and gameplay wise would make sense, mainly cause i do not have enough imagination for gameplay stuff lol

Back