need items that require creep last hitting skills

So your "skill shot" idea is to dumb down the game enough to be able to "Press LMB" to win and call it a higher "skill ceiling". I guess you are having a hard time working with the items and tools the game gives you and want to add a bs mechanic you could exploit because you excel a little to much at aimlabs and shooting static orbs floating about, but not moba / hero shooters.

I don't see a need to add "reaction checks" to a game where a lot of stuff is already happening and have no extra benefit other than just gaining the same thing Ammo Scavenger does for you with a base mechanic that is already in game.

So your "skill shot" idea is to dumb down the game enough to be able to "Press LMB" to win and call it a higher "skill ceiling". I guess you are having a hard time working with the items and tools the game gives you and want to add a bs mechanic you could exploit because you excel a little to much at aimlabs and shooting static orbs floating about, but not moba / hero shooters.

I don't see a need to add "reaction checks" to a game where a lot of stuff is already happening and have no extra benefit other than just gaining the same thing Ammo Scavenger does for you with a base mechanic that is already in game.
yore not reading my replies in this thread

Back