Mystic Vulnerability stopped working with spirit dmg from items

noyaomar

The passive of the item Mystic Vulnerability, of reducing spirit resistance when you deal spirit damage to an enemy, stopped working when you activate it with other items that deal spirit damage. This was working yesterday, but not after today's patch.

I'll use an example with which i noticed it. If i buy Mystic Vulnerability and Bullet Resist Shredder, which both have exactly the same condition of having to deal spirit dmg for the passive to take effect, and i use Tesla Bullet on an enemy, they will only get affected by the bullet resist decrease, and not the spirit resistance. I then tried with Mystic Shot, which should work too, and the same happens, Bullet Resist Shredder works, but Mystic Vulnerability doesnt.

To make sure it isnt a visual bug of the debuff icon not appearing, when i apply spirit damage with skills, Mystic Vulnerability does work. And also upgrading the item into Escalating Exposure, it's passive does work with Tesla Bullets too, so i guess only Mystic Vulnerability is bugged.

Additionally, i've tested Active items like slowing hex, which deals spirit dmg by itself, and it does apply the spirit res decrease. So i think it might only apply to item passives.

I'll attach a screenshot where i shoot a target and Tesla Bullets passive procs and only applies 1 of the 2 resistance reductions on the targets.

Ty for your time.

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    590.1 KB · Views: 1
Back