Mystic shot concerning burst increase

tbounaouara

runned a few test with mystic shot and some spirit debuff and its seems like the damage increase is too much out of proportion can't figure out if im missing something but the mystic shot proc goes roughly from 100 dmg to 600 its a 500 % increase in burst and improved burst is not procing while doing the test.
i dont think this is intended and its straight up busted if it was

some clip bellow to show it maybe someone can figure it out

View attachment Untitled video ‐ Réalisée avec Clipchamp.mp4
View attachment Desktop 2024.09.11 - 05.17.28.03.DVR.mp4

Of course this is Improved Burst triggering. What makes you think it isn't?
2nd clip make me think that, first shot no massive improve on the burst before i trigger the spirit strike and then it goes wild, also did the test on kelvin without improved burst on and seems to happen aswell maybe i fucked something during test so

2nd clip make me think that, first shot no massive improve on the burst before i trigger the spirit strike and then it goes wild, also did the test on kelvin without improved burst on and seems to happen aswell maybe i fucked something during test so
You don't break the 125dmg threshold on the first shot because you haven't lowered their Spirit Resist with Spirit Strike (and Mystic Vulnerability) yet, so of course it didn't trigger on that one. (Related: It also won't trigger on the same target twice within a five second time frame.)

Improved Burst triggering is exactly what's happening in your second clip:

View attachment okay.mp4

Last edited:
You don't break the 125dmg threshold on the first shot because you haven't lowered their Spirit Resist with Spirit Strike (and Mystic Vulnerability) yet, so of course it didn't trigger on that one. (Related: It also won't trigger on the same target twice within a five second time frame.)

Improved Burst triggering is exactly what's happening in your second clip:

View attachment 17230
indeed thanks for reminding me the threshold so nothing wrongs here sorry for fail warning :)

Back