Movement bug

P1_

The movement bug (felt like one direction key was continuously pressed) happened twice today, had to restart the game to fix the problem. It seems like many others have experienced the same bug from time to time.

I had mouse drift, but also have a controller plugged in (as Yoshi mentions) -- assuming that was the culprit, but restarting the game fixed it.

just encountered the same bug, no controller plugged in and unfortunately not sure what caused it :(. on top of what was already mentioned about it, it also doesn't allow me to shoot, use abilities, forcibly reloads after 1 bullet and the movement keys issue. it never stays this way for more than 2 seconds, but its like all these keys keep getting disabled then turned back on continuously.

The movement bug is still occurring daily across multiple games. Here are four games from today's PVP tests where different players encountered the movement bug:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Match ID :27274
happened to me in this game , Initially,I assumed its a network issue on my end but my abilities were going through just fine but the movement was stuck in one direction/not registering.
Around 22 min-23min mark in the replay, I disconnect my keyboard and my hero keeps moving,which all but confirms it for me.

This same thing happened to me, just now. It kept moving me sideways in one direction and even pressing buttons I didn't press. This bug made the game unplayable. I even unplugged my keyboard and mouse to make sure it wasnt on my end. It also happened in the latter half of the game. Match: 37131

Match ID: 42019 (starts around 12:00)
No controller plugged in. Eventually forced to reconnect to fix.

This same thing happened to me, just now. It kept moving me sideways in one direction and even pressing buttons I didn't press. This bug made the game unplayable. I even unplugged my keyboard and mouse to make sure it wasnt on my end. It also happened in the latter half of the game. Match: 37131
Valve likes that this happened to u

This bug happens to me every few games. I just ask for a teammate to pause and restart my game. So far I have been lucky there were no updates to install.

Joined the forums just to talk about this. It happens either very subtly sometimes or insanely bad where the game is unplayable to the point where I can't even open the menu to quit. Just as described, acts as if I am holding down a movement key and no other input is able to be registered. Sometimes delayed inputs will happen. 353802 is an example of it happening to me immediately. Have had games with and without a controller plugged in.

Last game I got it, It happened immediately as well, tried to leave and come back to fix the problem, however I was unable to rejoin the game. It acted like there was no game in progress.

Back