Mouse hanging up at times

monotonecurtain

I've noticed a bug where the mouse gets stuck at random times after I changed the main screen for the game.

I have two screens and I like to play games on my secondary screen. The primary screen is 2560 x 1440 while the secondary is 1920 x 1080.

To reproduce the issue:
1) Put the game from fullscreen to windowed mode by setting the custom resolution to 1920 x 1080 and windowed
2) Drag the game to the secondary screen
3) Select the Use Native Resolution option

The game should be on the second screen now, but with the resolution of the first screen or something in between. Because of the resolution different it seems that the mouse movement gets stuck at random times when moving the mouse up and down.

The fix for this is to set a custom resolution that fits the secondary screen.

Bump:
Issue persists in current version, and happens when you change monitors.
I went from a 3440x1440 to 1080p in the past few days, booted the game into a match, and mouse kept hanging. It's unplayable. Doesn't seem to fix by applying resolution changes, or going windowed.

Mouse is just constantly hanging even on training dummies, it's almost like I can't look at enemies, it works fine until I look at enemies.

Edit: I'm on Arch Linux PC not Steam Deck, the game is affected by window scaling. if you fractionally scale down to 75% it causes these hanging issues in my case.

Last edited:
Back