More silly item ideas

Few more silly item ideas
morebadideas.png

Vengeful Spirit:
Upon dying, you will be able to “possess” one of your teammates whom you’re spectating. While possessing them, you can use each of your basic abilities once to assist them, but you won’t be able to shoot or melee enemies.
For example, as the deceased player Seven, who is spectating Abrams, you could spawn your lightning ball from their position.
(Although any of the movement-related abilities probably shouldn't affect the spectated player?)

Arcane Heart:
Puts all your abilities on cooldown and heals you based on how many of them went on cooldown and for how long. (Only abilities that were ready to be used count.)

Bloodsucker:
Throw a jar of eels either at an enemy or your teammate. For a short duration, you copy 50% of any healing they receive.”

As above:
Deal more damage to all enemies who are lower than you ( Greater the height difference, the more damage you’ll do.).
So below:

Deal more damage to all enemies who are higher than you ( Greater the height difference, the more damage you’ll do.).

(Since there are already a few heroes who can easily create height differences between themselves and the enemies, and with the new addition of extra rooftops and jump pads, these items might be nice addition?)

Mirror world:
After casting this on an enemy, both of you will be isolated from other players/NPCs with a circle around you. During this time, you can only damage each other. The effect dissipates once either player dies, one of them leaves the circle, or the effect wears off.

(To the other players the two others are invisible/invincible while the 1vs1 is going on)

mirroritem.png

mirror world fits more as an ult ability for a future character i feel like, but i like the idea
hm.. you might be right, It might be creeping too close into the kit-changing category?
But I guess it could interesting ultimate for someone whos fighting style is to pick people off 1 by 1 : -p

i really like as above and so below, so below gives a good counter to heros that can make a lot of height quickly, and as above provides them with a buff to going high. really cool concept

Back