MORE NARROWLY DIRECTED ITEMS

Janga

Now 80% of the items have too general bonuses, because of this the builds on the characters are almost the same, it’s just that someone needs to deal damage with a normal attack and someone with spiritual damage, how about making more narrowly targeted items, I’ll give an example, there is a lady geist in the game and its mechanics are tied on the waste of HP, how about releasing, for example, 2 more characters who will spend HP in at least 1 ability and, for example, some kind of team character who will first cause damage to teammates, for example, 20% of their total HP and then restore 45%, literally 1-2 characters with a waste of HP and at least 1 support that spends the HP of the squad and then you can safely add many things related to the waste of HP, for example: increases spiritual damage by some % of the spent HP for 5 seconds (active item)
or for example, add some kind of support that will increase the squad’s bullet resistance and some kind of item like: the greater the resistance from bullets, the more you get a bonus to melee attacks
In short, the game really lacks supports that would change the characteristics of the squad to make builds more interesting with new items.
just imagine: you are getting together with friends in a team and decide that one of your friends will take a character who will spend the HP of his teammates and then restore it, then you decide that 2 of your people in the squad, for example, will take bebop and from the very beginning of the game will save up for an item that increases the damage of melee attacks for each spent or increased % of HP (only there is also 1 catch, now in the game you can start a match only when you select at least 4 characters, and at the start of the match one of the selected ones is given out, I hope this is only a temporary measure because Now there are few players and the whole game is losing any kind of team action. But in general, I would like to see, as in all games, that you start the match first and you can discuss with your teammates in the army how you will win back and who you will take)

if someone doesn’t quite understand what I’m talking about, remember the same furina from the game Genshin Impact which spends the HP of the entire squad and only due to it the rest of the squad can be given a set of artifacts Hunter of the Twilight Court which increased the critical chance for spending HP

I WANT A MORE COMPLEX BUILDING AND A MORE CLEAR STRUCTURE COMPOSITION!!!!!!!!!!!!

All text was written using Google Translator so don’t be surprised by strange words :3

Last edited:
Sorry for the question, but have you translated into Russian?
The main language is still English. It's okay😌, just translate the thread into English. I understand that you are offering a useful thing and it would be great if more people found out about it

Back