Mistah Gluzzbert - Goblin on the run

jebuary127

Mistah Gluzzbert is a former Zipline delivery guy looking to escape the wrath of his employer. After he found the illegal goods he was moving were the very souls of the city's population, he took what few tools he could, and ran.
"Drugs and guns? Sure, those are fun! But people? Forgettaboutit!"
Oh yeah, and he's a 3'5 little goblin. An urchin that grew up on these streets. Still young in his years, he's got the confidence that will get him on top of this city, or killed.
"I know these alleys like the back of my green hand, which you're aboutta catch!"

Leftclick - Repeating crossbow is his main gun/weapon.
Q - A hidden foot knife is his melee attack (if we ever go away from the punches, ofc)

1 - Mistah throws a can of motor oil at the enemy dealing a small amount of damage and slowing overtime.
Similar to other grenade type abilities.

2 - Mistah Gluzzbert always has a bag of ball bearings, ready to drop and cause a knockdown when enemies run over them.
I think this would be a lot like Grey Talon's trap, but perhaps it stays for up multiple enemies at the cost of low knockdown duration.

3 - His own modified Zipline that can hit walls and carry Gluzzbert out of danger in a pinch. "This is how I got away after I told those chumps I quit!"
I imagine this skill kind of like a vector target from dota, the initial press shows the full range in a straight line, then a mouseclick to apply a quick turn either up, down, left or right to hook around alleyways/buildings

4 - Using his past trade secrets, Mistah Gluzzbert disables an enemy zip line for a short amount of time. He sends a charge from the line he's at, that travels down until it reaches enemy shop. Knocks all enemies off as if they were shot by a player.

I'll try to format this better eventually, but I wanted the general ideas out there! Hope you like it!

attached is my crappy dnd token of which this character is based on

Attachments

• mistah gluzzbert.png
    mistah gluzzbert.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 1
The character naturally has spunk. There's something there, and more room to grow I think. I like the idea of doing something with creating your own zipline. That idea has potential.

The character naturally has spunk. There's something there, and more room to grow I think. I like the idea of doing something with creating your own zipline. That idea has potential.
Haha, thanks!

I definitely think the Zipline aspect could be super fun if they don't already have a hero with a similar mechanic!

Back