Miracle, the eternal yearning (Or, attempting to port Oracle to deadlock!!!)

destinyfrfr

hey all! oracle is probably my favorite dota hero design, and i really think a hero like him in deadlock would be awesome. i decided for fun to try and design a quick concept for a gender swapped version with him with some fun little lore. here we go!

MIRACLE!
her gun would be a desert eagle, and she would start with spirit resist akin to mcginnis. i think she would start with 550 base HP.

1. Energy Blast | Miracle targets an enemy hero and releases a blast of energy, which deals spirit damage in an area around the target enemy.
1 | Cooldown decrease 2 | The ability reduces healing from all sources 5 | The ability now stuns enemies hit.

2. Enrapture | Miracle targets an ally or enemy, if ally Oracle grants them a movement speed buff, and spirit resist. If enemy, Oracle disarms them and deals spirit damage.
1 | Added firerate buff for allies, added slow for enemies 2 | Reduce cooldown 5 | The ability now spreads to allies/enemies.

3 | Contradiction | Miracle targets an ally or enemy and deals a burst of spirit damage, before causing them to regenerate HP over a period of time.
1 | Increases spirit damage and amplifies spirit damage taken for a short period of time. 2 | Increases heal 5 | Grants Miracle faster fire-rate and movement speed after casting.

4 | Change Destiny | Miracle targets an ally, cleaning them of any negative effects and delays any healing or damage taken until the spell ends. Any healin that is delayed by this ability is amplified.
1| Increased cast range 2 | Decrease cooldown 5 | Increase duration and remove any applied enemy healing reduction.

~^~ LORE FOR MIRACLE ~^~

mira clement was a young woman in the early 13th century, who was cursed by worshippers of baphomet, who saw her fit to be a vessel to channel occult energies in a long, elaborate ritual. this lead to her becoming immortal, and granting her strange powers of contradiction, healing through hurting and manipulating the flow of time. throughout history, she was hunted for being a witch, until eventually finding her way into royalties across the planet as a shaman, and eventually into underworlds where she used her power to subjugate people weaker than her. attaining opulence and social status formerly unheard of, mira would attempt to take her own life thousands of times, dissatisfied with herself and the actions she had done to other people and the world at large. this is until she met a certain paradox agent, who snuck into her house, threatened to kill her and stole a very valuable object.

this enthralled mira, feeling alive and human for the first time in a very long time. mira, through different civilizations, would fight to become powerful so that paradox would send agents to her to steal whatever trophy or show of riches she had. all would be killed, however, until they would send the specific one she would want to see. once that paradox agent arrived, mira would forfeit whatever without challenge, happy just to see her.

thanks so much for reading ^_^ it was fun to make a lil yuri deadlocky hero. the setting of deadlock is so good and i cant wait to see it be fleshed out :3

Back