Meepo

powerfultortoise

Please put Meepo into Dead Lock. A lot of people have asked me "how would you micromanage multiple characters in a third person shooter?" You will not. Please let me clarify what I am asking for.

1) meepo is a funny little Creature. I know Ivy is a funny little creature already, but I think at least one fifth of the roster needs to be funny little creatures. Critically, Meepo is a funny little creature who is also a complete shlub with a northeastern american accent.

2) the idea of playing a character who is a guy who kind of sucks, but has many friends who can kick the shit out of a guy is really funny. if micromanaging the other friends seems too difficult to implement in a game like Deadlock, having abilities themed around summoning clones to beat the shit out of a guy is just fine.

3) meepo is a person who kind of sucks. he isn't particularly strong, he has maybe average intelligence, most of his "powers" consist of just hitting the other guy. his ambitions are extremely low so far as the world of dota goes. he would probably be picked last if the ancients of dota were drafting for their armies. he's basically if moe from the simpsons was capable of having friends and was more on the level (morally, not lawfully). right now, deadlock does not have a guy like this. even Lash, who is the closest to just being a Normal Guy the game has right now, is a professional fighter and also he's kind of a dick.

bonus: i would like to throw Earthbind on Grey Talon so he can not press the Fly Away Button and do 99999999 damage to me

ok thanks for reading i love you bye bye

Back