(McGinnis) Heroic Aura active and Medicinal Specter firerate bonuses don't stack on Mini Turrets

arvid.inge

I'm in the test area firing at the training dummy.
If I deploy a turret and then either activate Heroic Aura or cast a Medicinal Specter on the turret, the fire rate of the turret is increased like expected (although they seem to cause the turret to fire at the same rate, even though one provides +20% firerate, and the other +35%).
If I use Heroic Aura and Medicinal Specter at the same time so that their durations overlap, the firerate of the turret does not increase when the second of the two is cast.

The firerate of McGinnis herself seem to increase like expected, both aura and specter increase her firerate, and when cast together they stack.

Ah I see. I forgot they changed the active recently. Could be in the wording itself. The active says "you and nearby allies". Probably specifically refers to allied heroes. Medicinal Specter is very broad by saying "units". My bad I should've checked first.

Ah I see. I forgot they changed the active recently. Could be in the wording itself. The active says "you and nearby allies". Probably specifically refers to allied heroes. Medicinal Specter is very broad by saying "units". My bad I should've checked first.
Np ofc. Well, then the bug is either that heroic aura active affects turrets (if it should only be allied heroes), or that the active effects don't stack

Back