MASSIVE!!! game breaking bugs: 1. Infinity ammo 2. Infinity charged abilities 3. Infinity passive cd items 4. Abuse of the healing ability

All the material is here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uUSbHY8euiUmK8UV_dNqpERtvEQfk8hs?usp=drive_link

To perform any of these bugs (issues) you need to be in the store buying area and not leave it.

1. (works on all heroes) To perform the first bug, we need to go to any item buying area and buy as many items as we want for ammo, then reload, then sell all of them, then buy Melee Charge and hit any enemy to charge extra ammo. To get “infinite ammo” specifically, you can't lower the yellow value of the ammo, otherwise it will decrease.

2. (works on all heroes with chargeable abilities) To perform the second bug, we need a chargeable ability. The best example is turrets. We need to have 3500 souls, then go to the store, buy Extra Charge, then Rapid Recharge, wait for the cd of the turrets, then sell Rapid Recharge, Extra Charge, use the ability, and so on in a circle. (All actions are required in this order!)

3. (works on all heroes) We need to be in the store area, buy an item with a passive cooldown (like Mystic Shot), shoot it, sell it, and so on around the circle. Also, if you are attacked and you are in the store area, you can buy shields that regenerate if they are not broken and you re-buy them. Or ( my favorite :D ) you can constantly sell and buy Torment Pulse to do a lot of damage and still NOT lose your souls!

4. (works on heroes like dynamo, mcginnis) If you take a lot of damage and want to heal more, but don't want to waste souls, you can START by pressing the healing ability, then buy (for example) Healing Booster, then sell it after the ability ends. You'll end up with extra healing and won't lose any souls.

I've tested all of this in a real match and it all works.

Last edited:
2 Seems to be patched. As soon as I use a charged ability, I am forced to sell it at half price, even if I wait for charges to replenish.
Nah, i checked, it still works. Repeat the same as in the second video: without leaving the item purchase area, use the chargeable ability, buy Extra Charge, then Rapid Recharge, then sell Rapid Recharge and Extra Charge, use the ability and repeat this round of “actions”

Back