Liandry's [Spirit burn]

Why are all your suggestions mirrors of systems that are in League of Legends? First the egirl bait character Alice (monetarily speaking, it's not the worst idea), and now a complete item mechanic ripoff.

Wouldn't this item apply the effect on McGinnis turrets, thus be a Liandry + Heimer tower situation and ultimately be a must buy?

Sounds like a balancing nightmare in a 3D shooting game, where shooting is somewhat important. Luckily, Valve is known for their creative endeavors.

Why are all your suggestions mirrors of systems that are in League of Legends? First the egirl bait character Alice (monetarily speaking, it's not the worst idea), and now a complete item mechanic ripoff.

Wouldn't this item apply the effect on McGinnis turrets, thus be a Liandry + Heimer tower situation and ultimately be a must buy?

Sounds like a balancing nightmare in a 3D shooting game, where shooting is somewhat important. Luckily, Valve is known for their creative endeavors.
I don't disagree with you but this is a place for feedback and everyone is welcome to post their ideas. (just saying maybe those first sentences aren't necessary xd)

I don't love the idea of Liandrys being in the game considering there are already multiple %hp solutions like Bleed, Decay, Siphon Bullets. I notice that all the item solutions for max HP burn are in Weapon and this seems like an intentional choice.

Right, because egirls only play League of Legends... Maybe egirls are interested in Deadlock and want an egirl character of their own? Would it be so bad to appeal to a wider range of gamers, or have you claimed Deadlock as exclusive to edgy male troglodytes?...

I already explained why I want spirit burn: I love DOTS, and the only Spirit burn item is an active -- also, Abrams is a menace and I want more tank shred spirit items. I personally dislike targetted abilities and would prefer it be either a skillshot or a passive.

If Valve is creative, then surely they could balance a burn passive. Just put the burn on a damage threshold and/or a cooldown.

Pactbreaker - 6,300 cost Spirit Active
+15 Spirit Power
+15% Weapon Damage
-150 Health
ACTIVE (155s Cooldown)
Break your pact to your Patron, and force your target to break theirs temporarily. Casting a skill while Pactbroken will Silence you. Hitting your target with this skill while they're Pactbroken will destroy their lifeforce significantly for a short period. They can do the same to you.
[Pactbroken lasts 10 seconds, both you and target.] [10s Silence] [Lifeforce Damage: 60% reduced Max HP for 10s]

Not a DoT, but still a lifeforce drainer that can be used in a creative way.

Back