Language

aram4o777

Hello, Dear developers, I really liked your game, at the moment I have not seen any strong bugs or errors, but I can say for sure that it would be good if you added Russian, since you have to navigate by pictures and familiar words such as "Lifesteal, Ammo, Armor" and not it is quite clear what exactly we are talking about, thank you very much for your efforts!

There is an unofficial translation of the game, and as for the addition of an official translation, it will not be seen that they will deal with it, as a mininimum year.

Hello, Dear developers, I really liked your game, at the moment I have not seen any strong bugs or errors, but I can say for sure that it would be good if you added Russian, since you have to navigate by pictures and familiar words such as "Lifesteal, Ammo, Armor" and not it is quite clear what exactly we are talking about, thank you very much for your efforts!
согл но на форуме всем насрать на ру игроков, как и на ру комунити лол

согл но на форуме всем насрать на ру игроков, как и на ру комунити лол
Why should they care, it's closed alfa, one international language is used. You don't know English well enough? Your problem. Crying about language in the game that's not even announced yet is quiet stupid don't you think? And if so, why there should be Russian but not German, Polish, French etc?

Back