Lags/Loss in every match

abrahamminon

I have 160 fps and 30 ping, but in every match i have packet loss in fights, characters teleport, in dota 2 I have the same problem, only these two games. In any other game all perfect, reboot my router does not help, VPN too

Hi, look at this thread and tell me if you have a similar problem?
  • Try changing the Render API to another one. From Vulkan to DirectX or vice versa;
  • Be sure to disable all undervolt. You could do this with software like MSI Afterburner or similar. Undervolt of the graphics card or CPU acceleration may negatively affect the game;
  • Write the full specification of your computer. It can be obtained through the Steam client. In the upper-left corner there will be "Help" -> "System Information". Copy the entire text and paste it into the spoiler so that it does not take up much space;
  • Record a video showing the bug. Perhaps it will be clear from the video what the problem is. Be sure to turn on the display of the load on the system. This can be done through the Nvidia overlay, or just open the task manager next to the game;
  • Check if all the drivers are updated?
  • Where is the game installed, on SSD or HDD?

Hi, look at this thread and tell me if you have a similar problem?
  • Try changing the Render API to another one. From Vulkan to DirectX or vice versa;
  • Be sure to disable all undervolt. You could do this with software like MSI Afterburner or similar. Undervolt of the graphics card or CPU acceleration may negatively affect the game;
  • Write the full specification of your computer. It can be obtained through the Steam client. In the upper-left corner there will be "Help" -> "System Information". Copy the entire text and paste it into the spoiler so that it does not take up much space;
  • Record a video showing the bug. Perhaps it will be clear from the video what the problem is. Be sure to turn on the display of the load on the system. This can be done through the Nvidia overlay, or just open the task manager next to the game;
  • Check if all the drivers are updated?
  • Where is the game installed, on SSD or HDD?
у меня не лагает я уже писал, проблема именно в пакет лоссах

у меня не лагает я уже писал, проблема именно в пакет лоссах
Печально, если тебе не помогло ничего из того что я написал, тогда врядли что-то дельное посоветуют. Мб к провайдеру обратиться.
Ты в какой области живёшь, если не секрет, ближе к Европе или к Азии

Печально, если тебе не помогло ничего из того что я написал, тогда врядли что-то дельное посоветуют. Мб к провайдеру обратиться.
Ты в какой области живёшь, если не секрет, ближе к Европе или к Азии
спб

Back