Key jamming [Solved]

slavashtorm585

After downloading the latest patch I discovered that my keys are sticking. However, this is happening in a very unusual way. Press W to go backwards, press S to go forwards. The controls are completely inverted. Pressing Q once will cause your character to constantly try to do a boosted punch. It becomes impossible to exit the TAB menu, impossible to get out of a crouch and jump.

Resetting bindings does not help. This problem is both in the sandbox and in the match (for example, ran the game with bots). No one else I have not seen this bug, please help me.1727200891786.jpeg

After downloading the latest patch I discovered that my keys are sticking. However, this is happening in a very unusual way. Press W to go backwards, press S to go forwards. The controls are completely inverted. Pressing Q once will cause your character to constantly try to do a boosted punch. It becomes impossible to exit the TAB menu, impossible to get out of a crouch and jump.

Resetting bindings does not help. This problem is both in the sandbox and in the match (for example, ran the game with bots). No one else I have not seen this bug, please help me.View attachment 20036
Perhaps in this post you will find a solution to your problem!:

Back