Infernus Damage over Time does 0 damage

gavdevedant

This was tested in a sandbox and consistently same results were observed. The bug is more noticeable when Infernus has more items (it may be related to his fire rate). Since the bug only appears after the first few seconds of continuous firing, one can test it either with a high magazine capacity or with the "No Reload" feature turned ON. From my testing, I did not find this linked to any specific items.

When Infernus continuously shoots the dummy in Sandbox mode on its head, after the first few seconds, spirit damage-procs display 0 or single-digit damage, and the dummy does not take expected spirit damage then onwards until Infernus stops shooting it. With Catalyst debuff on the dummy, the dummy almost stops taking all spirit damage after this bug appears. This bug also replicates if Infernus does only body shots but it takes a few more seconds to manifest. As soon as Infernus stops shooting the target, expected Damage over Time continues for its remaining duration.

I have observed the same thing and I think it does have something to do with the rate of fire actually. I'm finding that because he shoots so quickly, he keeps all his dots perfectly refreshed and they do not have a chance to 'tick' thus causing 0 damage

Back